Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Psalm 66, 67
Jeremiah 14: 1-9 17-22
Galatians 4: 21– 5: 1
Mark 8: 11

Let us come together this minute
Let us join with everything in existence
Let you and I join together and recite the words of the our Lord

Let us pray, Meditate and Worship

Let us sing songs, and shout joy to God

Come; let us rejoice in Him,
Let us feast on the words of the ancient Psalms
Tell me what the Lord has done for you
Tell me that when you cried out with your mouth open
The Lord our God answered your cry

And for me, I will tell you

The Lord our God took me from pessimism to optimism
From criticism into praise
From self-pity to joy
From bitterness to forgiveness
From idle gossip to love
I was discouraged He gave me hope

Let us come together this minute
Let us remember that we children of the most high

Like Isaac,
We “are children of promise”
We are born of the Holy Spirit
Born not of a slave woman
But of a free woman

Let us come together and recite the words of the our Lord

Jeremy Jjemba